Pratical informations for Ibiza tourists
The Spain curency is the Euro (€)
You can pay in Ibiza
- With Cash (change officies at the airport and in all hotels for non euro area residents)
- With credit card (accepted everywhere)
The spain post service is named Correos.
The stamp price for an europe letter or a postcard is 0,53€. You can buy stamps at the post office or at the tobacconist (estanco).
Post offices in Ibiza are opened monday to friday from 08h30 to 14h00, sunday from 08h30 to 13h00 (closed summer saturdays)
Main post office are situated
- Eivissa : 65, avenida Isidorio Macabich
- Santa Eularia : Calle Algemesi
- Sant Antonio : Calle de la mar
The water is rare and precious in Ibiza. In restaurants there is no free water, you will have to buy some platte or gas mineral water
tourist information offices are opened monday to friday from 10h00 to 13h00 and from 17h00 to 19h30, saturday from 10h00 to 13h00.
- Eivissa : in front of the harbour station
- San Antonio : Paseo Maritimo, near Christobal Colomb egg
- Santa Eularia : C/ Mariano Risques
The Catalan is the main language of the island, the Castillan is understood by all ibiza citizens. Ibiza residents speak also the Ibicenco. Due to Ibiza touristic activity, English, French, German and Italian are well understood